What does not qualify as AGI?
Any system that does not meet the minimum requirement listed
- It cannot learn new knowledge and skills incrementally and interactively, in
- It cannot deal with incomplete and contradictory information.
- It cannot learn from single instances in real time.
- It cannot accumulate and adapt its knowledge and skills over time.
- It cannot learn unsupervised or autonomously (always needs 'labels' or a
- It assumes unlimited, or (in principle) impractical amounts of computing
- It cannot sense real-world time & space (in some way) and act on it on real time
-- i.e. if it cannot conceptualize and interact with the world.